Bucks Mill Brewing Founders Club Terms and Conditions
- Bucks Mill Brewing retains the right to refuse service for any or no reason, in Bucks Mill Brewing sole and unfettered discretion,
including if you appear to be intoxicated, or are behaving inappropriately.
- Free beer only applies to beer on tap at the Buck Mill Brewing (824 Washington, Detroit Lakes, MN). Free beer does not include a right to obtain free bottles, growlers, cans, crowlers, or other closed containers and cannot be combined with any other promotion/discount.
- Bucks Mill reserves the right at any time to restrict which beers are eligible for the Founders Club. Specialty or limited-edition beers may not be eligible at the sole discretion of Bucks Mill Brewing.
- You may not use your Founders Club membership to obtain free beer for any person’s consumption other than your own. If you obtain free beer pursuant to your Founders Club membership rights and Bucks Mill Brewing, in its sole discretion, believes that you offer it to any other person, Bucks Mill Brewing may terminate your membership rights.
- If Bucks Mill Brewing enters into bankruptcy or dissolves for any reason whatsoever, or is otherwise shut down and unable to operate, you shall not be entitled to any compensation or refund, whether cash or in-kind compensation, and any and all of your Founders Club membership rights shall be null and void, without penalty or liability to Company.
- You must be 21, and Bucks Mill Brewing shall have the right to verify your age by whatever method Bucks Mill Brewing chooses, including physical inspection or validation of your state-issued identification.
- Tips are encouraged, but not required, to Bucks Mill Brewing employees when you obtain free beer.
- You hereby agree that you shall be added to Bucks Mill Brewing’s email list and private customer database and that Bucks Mill Brewing may communicate with you by email and social media.
- Your membership rights have no cash value, cannot be redeemed for cash, and you have no right to a refund, regardless of circumstance.
- You obtain free beer and provide it to any other customer (and this need not be proven by evidence other than testimony of
employee or independent contractor working for Bucks Mill Brewing)
- Another person tries to pass off as you using your ID to obtain free beer
- You are currently under the age of twenty-one (21)
- You attempt to assign or transfer the membership rights
- You behave in a manner that Bucks Mill Brewing believes, in its sole and unfettered discretion, to be belligerent at any time in the taproom
- You violate any of the terms or conditions herein
- You violate any taproom policiesBucks Mill Brewing may terminate your membership without refund if:
- TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL BUCKS MILL BREWING BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
- You understand that Bucks Mill Brewing does not guarantee, represent, or warrant that beer ordered pursuant to your Founders Club
membership will meet any particular standard.
- BY EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS TO FREE BEER, YOU AGREE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD BUCKS MILL BREWING, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, AND OWNERS, HARMLESS WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACTS OR OMISSIONS. YOU AGREE THAT YOU SHALL NOT SUE OR RECOVER ANY DAMAGES FROM BUCKS MILL BREWING, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, AND OWNERS AS A RESULT OF BUCKS MILL BREWING’S DECISION TO REFUSE SERVICE TO YOU FOR ANY OR NO REASON, OR BUCKS MILL BREWREY’S DECISION TO TERMINATE YOUR FOUNDERS CLUB MEMBERSHIP
- Bucks Mill Brewing reserves the right at any time to modify these terms and conditions and such modification will be effective
- Any controversy or claim related to your membership and/or the terms and conditions set forth herein (“claims”), shall be arbitrated by one arbitrator in accordance with the Consumer Arbitration Rules or Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association; unless required otherwise by state law or by mutual agreement, the parties agree to arbitrate in Becker County, Minnesota. The parties agree further that the Arbitrator may tender an interim ruling, including injunctive relief, and all claims of any type by either party, including defenses, are included in the jurisdiction of arbitration. It is the intent of the parties that any dispute between Company on the one hand, and you on the other hand, shall be of your individual claim(s) and that the claim(s) shall not (i) be arbitrated or litigated on a class-wide basis; (ii) consolidated with any other proceeding between Company and any other person; or (iii) joined with the claims of any other person in a single proceeding. YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE WAIVING ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL OF ANY CLAIMS AGAINST ANY PERSON ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS MEMBERSHIP AND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN. Bucks Mill Brewing and you agree that any and all claims arising out of or relating to your membership, will be barred unless a judicial or arbitration proceeding is brought within (i) one year from the date of the act or failure to act by any person or, (ii) within 6 months from the date claimant knew or should have known of the facts giving rise to the claims.